Friday, August 29, 2008

i apparently took a big poo in my pants this morning

in the hottest case of mistaken identity since a democrat founded the internet...
a high-powered businessman cum BYU football fanatic* confuses a radical, arugula-eating graduate student for his conservative brother. hilarity ensues!

From: reaganbush88
Date: August 29, 2008 9:02:34 AM PDT
To: kparks
Subject: Palin

I think this was a brilliant pick:
1. She is a woman. This will pull droves of females to the ticket. It also undermines the democrats claim to be the party of change.
2. She is pro-life and conservative. This appeases all of the ultra-conservative right wing nut jobs (like us - especially T.).
3. She is pro-gun and is said to carry heat with her.
4. She is a hockey player
5. She has five kids, the last of which has down syndrome (which she knew about far before birth).
6. She is young and attractive.
7. She is a proven reformer.
8. She is not from Washington (I love how Barack talks about change and selects the ultimate Washington insider as his running mate)
9. She is the first female ever to run on a Republican ticket.
10. She will win

The Democrats took a big poo in their pants this morning when they turned on the TV. I love being a Republican.
N.

*i have taken minimal measures to protect our privacy.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

cause republicans poo in the toilet!

Tracy said...

for the record, the vast majority of conservative Mormon republicans I know (I know a lot of them) really dislike and distrust Sarah Palin. this guy is so wacko.